Sunshine.bg is Bulgarian travel blog written in Bulgarian language. The site explores budget tours, unique destinations and everything else relating to travel in and around Bulgaria… and it has earned some great accolades in the process, including the award of “Best Blog in Bulgaria” for 2014!
Over the years many famous Bulgarian and foreign tourist companies have contacted us to work on different programs and campaigns. Some of the biggest names we have worked with are Turkish airlines, Radisson Blue hotels, KLM, Wizz Air, Shell, Armenistis camping, Nescafe, the festivals Exit, Horizon, Electric Castle and others.
Here are some examples related to the projects in which we have participated:
- Press trip organized by the Ministry of Tourism in Kerala, India – The adventure called “Kerala Blog Express”
- Campaign organized by Shell – “The most exiting drive“
- Press trip organized by Radisoon Blue – “Radisson Blue – The oldest hotel in Dubai“
- Press trip organized by Turkish Airlines – “From Bulgaria to Miami. Quick, easy, cheap“
- Press trip organized by Bungeeclub.bg – “All you need to know before your next bungee jump – Interview with bungee instructor”
- Press trip organized Ferrari – “The Ferrari factory in Italy from inside”
- Press trip organized by the Armenistis camping in Greece – “What to do in Sithonia in May”
- Press trip organized by Exit festival – One adventure! Two countries! Seven days! What is it?
- Press trip organized by Horizon festival – “The biggest winter festival in Bulgaria”
Since I started blogging professionally we were guests in a number of TV shows in Bulgarian and our articles have been published in Bulgarian and foreign online and offline medias
AT A GLANCE
Blog: Sunshine.bg (http://sunshine.bg)
Authors: Adriana Vassilkova
Created in: 2012