Who are the travel bloggers?
Travel bloggers are people who share their travel stories and tips from journeys and experiences, destinations and services in their own websites. They don’t work for anybody, that’s why their opinions are honest, sincere and their stories are real and authentic. Travel Bloggers are people with authority in their field. They know that their followers and readers rely on their information, that’s why their tips and stories are always real and trustworthy.
What do travel bloggers do?
First of all, travel bloggers TRAVEL. They travel a lot. Secondly, travel bloggers INSPIRE and have INFLUENCE. They talk about their journeys, giving tips about places they visit, sharing useful and interesting information so they can better help their readers visit the places they did.
Travel bloggers travel, write, convince, influence. They are familiar with social medias, photography, SEO, marketing, web design, sometimes they know a little bit programming, too – skills that any business can benefit from.
Why should you work with travel bloggers?
In the online world, bloggers are great INFLUENCERS. They have hundreds and thousands of followers who are interested of their stories and tips. They are inspired by their experiences. They are ready to follow them and they trust them because the bloggers stand behind every word they say and every business they promote.
If you need more reasons, here are just a few more:
1. Travel bloggers are the best example of the Word-of-mouth advertisements
2. In many countries bloggers have the status of journalists but their opinion is more valuable because:
(a) They don’t have restrictions or censorship;
(b) They will never lie their readers and manipulate their opinion.
3. You will reach a wide and highly engaged audience
4. You will build an authentic image of your brand
5. You will improve your online presence with unique articles and social media shared in front of thousands of engaged online users
Contact us, if you want to be partners with great travel bloggers in Bulgaria!