The first press trip of the travel bloggers from ASTOM is now a fact!
In the beginning of April 2016 Adriana from Sunshine.bg, Elena from Drumivdumi.bg, Maria from TravellingBuzz.com, Nina and Eli from FollowTheSisters.com, Peter from 100obekta.bg and Julia from Time2Travel.bg packed their backpacks and went to explore the picturesque Rhodopian village of Kosovo in Bulgaria.
The official partner was Kosovo Houses Complex which took care of the accommodation and the great food.
During the press trip we explored some great places in the famous Rhodope mountains in Bulgaria – various eco-paths, waterfalls, natural phenomenons… We danced traditional Bulgarian folklore dances from all parts of the country, tasted amazing Rhodopian meals, told stories, met great new people…
But the goal of this press trip was not only the fun. As travel bloggers, our “job” is to present our partners in the most interesting and authentic way in the online world through our blogs and social media channels.
During and after the trip, Kosovo Houses Complex received tens of social media mentions, several blog posts are already published and there are still more to come.
Here are some of the published blog posts promoting Kosovo Houses Complex and the region:
- Село Косово – спокойствие и хармония в сърцето на Родопите (Time2Travel.bg)
- Караджов камък – легендата за скритото съкровище (Time2Travel.bg)
- Kosovo Houses Bulgaria – the Heart of Rhodope Mountains (TravellingBuzz.com)
- Един незабравим родопски уикенд в село Косово (Drumivdumi.com)
- Свещената родопска триада: Кръстова гора, Караджов камък и Белинташ – красота и енергия от три божествени места ((Drumivdumi.com)
- Село Косово – таящо в себе си духът на едно далечно минало (100obekta.bg)
- БЕЛИНТАШ – природа, религия, мистика събрани в едно (100obekta.bg)
- Where do Bulgarian travel bloggers go on holidays? (FollowTheSisters.com)
- The Cross Forest: the place that makes dreams come true (FollowTheSisters.com)